"We are stardust. We are golden.
And we’ve got to get ourselves back to the garden."
-Woodstock by Joni Mitchell
The consequences of combat
Takes its toll on all who serve
In my 28 years military career as an active and reserve Navy chaplaincy, I became very aware of the emotional, psychological, and physical toll on service members and their families.
Over those years I’ve counseled thousands of veterans and their families during all phases of their service including pre and post deployment, active and reserve duty, and transitioning back into civilian life.
I’ve helped service men and woman deal with PTSD, anxiety, depression and the critical life adjustments back to the home and civilian life.
Together we’ll set goals that you want to work towards. And together we will achieve those goals.
My six core values
The driving force behind my mission
Throughout my personal and professional counseling life I have weighed my actions, decisions, and pursuits against these six core values.
They represent my highest priorities, deeply held beliefs, and are essentially the driving force behind my mission as your counselor.
My promise is to uphold these core values in service to your well-being.
- Work to be authentic and real to ourselves and others
- Model a passion for growth toward a new sense of self
- Seek ways to become empowered in overcoming obstacles
- Pledge to be faithful and dedicated to the counseling process
- Struggle to become stronger and more courageous in the process
- Strive for a sense of self-giving love that defines our relationships